Minies I will repurchase! #1


Hello everyone. 
I was having a quick clean out through my draws the other day when I noticed how many minies I have so i thought I thought I would do a run down of which ones I will be repurchasing the full size of. I have quite a lot so i have split in in to two parts; part two will be up some times next week.

I have a bit of an obsession of mini products and much prefer to tryout products before I but the full size esspecially if there are higher priced such as Benefit which i do have a lot of minies for.  There also great for traveling.





TRESemme Heat Protestant

Description:
  • Can protect up to 230oc 
  • Uv Filter
  • Seals in shine

 My opinion

I do really like this heat defense as it does what it says on the tin basically. I don't think you can tell if a heat defense is working until you have been using for a while but i do really like this as it smells nice and it doesn't make my hair crunchy.

Would I repurchase it? 
Yes 



Benefit Hoola Bronzer. 

Description 
  • Natural matte bronzer 
  • Voted the number 1 best selling bronzer for five years.
My opinion

I do love this bronzer as it gives a healthly looking tan to your face in the summer and winter. It is also matte so it is great for contorting and creating them cheek bones you dream of. 
This is a great bronzer but i do have my NYC sunny bronzer tat is very similar and that only cost me £2.99 so i am using that at the minuet as it is a lot more affordable.  

Would I repurchase this product?
Yes i would repurchase this in the future just not at this moment but defiantly in the future. 


 Benefit Bad gal lash.

Description
  • Super black formula 
  • Full voluminous lashes 

My opinion
This is Benefits Badgal lash. This is a really great mascara and makes my lashes look supper long and voluminous. It separates my lashes really well and keeps a curl all day.  

Would I repurchase it?
I might in the future but I love to try out new mascaras but i probably will come back to this one at some point.


Charels Worthington Volume & Bounce Body booster Mouse

Description
  • Collagen enriched 
  • Gives body and control 
  • Keeps hair full all day
My opinion

I really really like this moose, it gives my hair such a great boost of volume and body and it stays like that all day and even when i wake up the next morning my hair still holds that body. It smells amazing and it is a light formula so it doesn't weigh down my hair which is great. 

Would I repurchase it? 
Yes, defiantly.


 Benefits Posie Tint.

Description
  • poppy pink tinned lip ans cheek stain
  • Last all day
My Opinion.

I did not get along with this product at all and I hardly use it any more which is a shame. 
I use find that it does not show up to well on my cheeks or lips and when i try and add more it leaves this odd shaped stain on my cheek. I also find the formula to be to runny and wet and i finf that it makes my foundation come off slightly. I was disappointed when I didn't like this product because the packaging is lovely and I had wanted to try a cheek stain for a while.

Would I repurchase it?
No definitely not! 


Benefit the Porefessional.

Description
  • Minimizes the look of pore
  • helps to control oil
  • help to make your make up last longer
My opinion

This is definitely one of my favorite primer as it does do everything it says it does. When i use it my pores look minimized and it makes my skin look flawless. I do find that my face doesn't get as shiny and oily and my make up defiantly last a lot longer. 

Would I repurchase it?

Yes i will repurchase this as i don't think i can live without it now.


Well that is it for part 1 and let me know what you thought in the comment I read and appreciate each one. 
Thank you for reading and don't for get to check out my social media. 
Thanks x

4 comments:

  1. Lauren Michaelides8 August 2014 at 14:06

    Fab post my love! I've heard lots of good things about CW hair products! Will def. look into that one! Just followed your blog on bloglovin! Would love if you could check out my blog back!

    Keep in touch!

    http://www.stylelikehers.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really great products! Thank you so much and yes of course i will. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't agree more! yeah me to and i do find that benefit is over priced so i tend to keep my look out for the mini versions.
    Thank you for your comment! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe its just this shade! I will have to try out some others! Thanks for commenting!

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll