Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Reviews!

Hello everyone! So I am sure you will have heard about the new Bourjois Rouge Edition velvets because every blogger and there grandparents are talking about them ( obviously not literally) but I just needed to talk about them. They are everything i look for in a lip product and more!

 I have the shade 01 Personne ne rouge which is a red shade. I would always rather a matte lipstick because i find i don't have to worry about slipping off and i feel like they suit me better.These are a matte liquid lipsticks and some of the best out there in my opinion! These are very opaque, i apply two layers but you can get away with one. They go on creamy and dry matte in a matter of minuets and do NOT move for the rest of the day, i put it on at 9.00am and i ate and drank with it on and it didn't budge and still looked perfect without touch ups at 8.00pm; I even had difficulty trying to get it off. 

Even though these are matte they are not drying in the slightest witch i love about a product and i don't feel like i have to moisturize my lips after use. These have no overpowering smell or odd texture like similar products. Oh and i am forgetting the best thing... they are from the drugstore so they are super affordable at only £8.99. But in Superdrug they are on offer for only £5.99 so if you can get down there and catch that great offer!  They also come in 8 different shades! I cant rave about this product enough and will definitely be getting more colours! 


Have you ever tried these or anything else from Bourjois? let me know in the comments! Thank you for reading! x

16 comments:

  1. Wow did it really last from 9am -8pm?
    I may need to invest in one of these im constantly re-applying my lippy
    I usually buy their 'Black Jacks' mascara but never tried their lipstick
    lovely post x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, lipsticks do usually last quite a long time in me anyway but definitely not this long!
      i have only tried one of there mascaras and was impressed but i haven't got around to repurchasing it!
      Thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  2. That is long lasting! I haven't tried any of these products yet but you have just sold it to me! Going to have to try and find it over here in Oz.

    Im a big fan of their bronzers, they have some lovely shades that are very affordable. x

    http://thedesigndisciple.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very long lasting! ha yeah i do recommend them.
      I haven't tried there bronze's but i would love to try the chocolate bronzer.
      Thank you! xx

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried that lipstick but now ,after seeing your post ,I'll have to try it. :)

    FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah me to. hah. Thank you!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That red looks gorgeous on you!
    Would love if you checked out my blog ellissinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk
    Great post!
    Ellis x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! yeah sure i will!
      xx

      Delete
  6. I've heard so much about these and it's looks great on you! So tempted to go and buy one now!xx

    www.emlaff.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are really great and worth trying.
    Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are worth a try! Thank you xx
    http://amytalks96.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. That colour looks lovely on you, might just have to go and buy a few :$ have you tried their Healthy Mix foundation? x

    http://goodtime-girl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll