My Lanzarote Adventures Day 1!

Hello everyone!

Where have I been?

. Two weeks ago me and my family jetted off to sunny Lanzarote for out summer holiday and we have the most amazing time. We stayed in the town called Playa Blanca which was lovely and had a gorgeous sea front . Lanzarote is one of my favourite  places, its so historic and beautiful. 
I am doing a few blog post on my holiday because we did do quite a few thing so i will put up different days in pictures. 
This post is just around Playa Blanca. and some of the evening we had there.











 View from the villa.
 Me (right) and my sister Lucy (left)














Thank you for reading my first holiday post! 
I bought a lot of high end make up when i was there so i will defiantly do haul soon.

Thanks for reading!

Tell me where you have been this summer down in the comment? 

xx

7 comments:

  1. These photos are beautiful! xxx

    Blog This With Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I go to Lanzarote a lot too! Playa Blanca is gorgeous! Some great snorkling round there too. I tend to go to La Santa. Great photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos, looks beautiful. Hope you had an amazing time!

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it looks amazing!!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!:)
    Gorgeous photos!
    Looks like a fabulous place:D
    Eek my surname is also Cole hehe:)!

    http://livcoley.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. very inspiring and beautiful photos. i am following your blog, please follow back. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogroll